logo
14
Dec

San Diego Real Estate Is There Value In Building A Farm Door Knocking?

www.TheWatsonGroupRealty.com

Episode 1 12/12/15

Rod Watson San Diego Realtor and ESPN radio host shares why there’s so much value in farming. A lot of agents spend so much time and money on over priced leads systems that deliver very low ROI resulting in up and down income. If you’re looking to build a highly profitable and measurable business in real estate. You have to invest in farming or experience what 90% of most agents go through lack of quality leads, inconsistent income, and eventually out of the business in 3-5 years. Farming can be a great way to build passive income. No matter what market you’re in farming is a sure bet to building a successful long term real estate business. Ask your self this question how would it feel if you knew where 80% of your business is coming from? The other 20% will fall right in your lap if you commit to providing value, quality services and helping people. If you have questions on how to set up your farm shoot me a e-mail at RodSellsSD@gmail.com

Rod Watson
Pacific Sotheby’s Realty
619-512-9120
www.TheWatsonGroupRealty.com

Comments ( 0 )

    Leave a Reply

    Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Google PlusVisit Us On YoutubeVisit Us On LinkedinCheck Our Feed